Online Admission Procedure:
General Guideline for online Application
General Information :
- Candidates are allowed to apply for more than one stream / subject with single registration/login
- Application fees for each subject will cost Rs. 200/-
- Application fees are nonrefundable.
- Applications with wrong information will be summarily rejected during verification.
- In addition to meeting the eligibility criteria in the specific subjects, where applicable, the candidate must have passed according to the respective Board/Council pass marks in the rest of the subjects. Otherwise the candidature will be cancelled during onsite verification.
Payment Related Information:
- All payments will have to be made online through debit card / credit card / internet banking / wallets.
- DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE PAYMENTS FOR THE SAME APPLICATION.
- Confirmation of online payment may take three working days.
- Retain a printout of the online payment receipt for future reference.
Please keep the scanned copy of following documents ready before starting the Online Application Process:
- Scanned copy of your recent passport size colour photograph (size less than 100KB)
- Scanned copy of your full signature (size less than 50KB)
- Scanned copy of your 10+2 mark sheet (size less than 200KB)
- Scanned copy/copies of your reservation certificate(s) if you are from reserved category (size less than 100KB)
Please keep your 10+2 Mark Sheet ready while filling up the online application.
Take care to enter the marks obtained, full marks and pass marks, exactly as printed on the mark sheet.
Instructions for Filling up the On-line Application Form :
- The filled up online form will be registered by the College only after the candidate pays the required application fee.
- All fields marked with * are compulsory.
- Take printout of your filled up application and online payment receipt and retain it till the end of the admission process.
- Laminated Mark Sheets will not be accepted at the time of verification.
- Enter Name exactly as on your marksheets.
- Enter correct address, mobile number, e-mail etc. with care.
- NO CHANGES WILL BE ENTERTAINED AFTER THE SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION.
Step by Step Guideline for Filling up the On-line Application Form :
- Click on “Apply Online” in the Admission Portal
- If you are a new applicant (Applying first time in this portal), click the "New Applicant" button.
If you have registered earlier in this portal, click the "Returning Applicant" button.
- Register your basic information (Name, Mobile Number, E-mail, DOB and 10+2 Roll Number) and “Submit”. This information cannot be modified later and required later for further login (Returning Applicant). Keep your mobile ready for OTP information. Mobile Number, E-mail and 10+2 Roll Number shall be UNIQUE for each applicant and cannot be duplicated.
- After successful registration, you have to fill up “Personal Information”, “Address”, “Documents”, “Level 12 Exam” and “Courses” sections. You can proceed either step by step or fill up any section by clicking on the icons.
- In “personal information” section please fill the necessary fields as much as possible though all of them are not mandatory (*). After completion click on “Save & Proceed”. If any mandatory field is kept blank, that will be marked red and a warning will come up.
- After successful completion of “personal information” section, you have to fill up “Address” Section and then “Save & Proceed” to go to “Documents” section.
- In “Documents” section, “Browse” the scanned documents and click on “upload” button. Please fill up the reservation authority details (if you belong to that category) and your Adhaar Number (if available).
- After successful entry and document upload, click on “Level 12 Exam” section, fill up the details and proceed to enter marks.
- Fill up subjects, 10+2 theory and practical marks details very carefully. If a subject column is kept blank, all the corresponding marks including full marks should be filled as “0” (zero). After accurate entry of marks, click on upload button.
- Next Choose “Courses” section. Select a course you are eligible for from the drop-box and then “submit”. The default generic combination subjects are set to GE1 and GE2. Generic combination subjects as per information in the website shall be allotted subject to availability in merit basis after admission.
- You can apply for additional honours subjects by selecting from drop-box and clicking “submit” button. After adding all honours subjects, click on “Complete” button.
- In this stage your application is complete in all sense. Now “preview” your application for re-checking your entries. You can correct the entries if found wrong by selecting different sections. If everything is found correct, “Finalize Application”.
- Once application is “finalized”, Form cannot be modified.
- Now, Proceed to “pay online” for necessary application fees.
- Keep a print copy of your application form and Fee receipt for future communication.
- After successful payment, your application will be recognized by the college authority.
- No offline application/ print copy have to be submitted to the college.
Online Admission Helpline:
For Admission Related General Enquiry
Call Helpline (11 am to 6 pm) at +91 80178 23470
or email to email@example.com
For Online Application Portal Related Technical Enquiry
Call Helpline (11 am to 6 pm) at +91 99325 78337
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org